CCD’s response to COVID-19.
The safety of our employees and our clients is most important to us. We want to help slow the spread of COVID-19 to protect the most vulnerable populations.
Some clients may be seen at our offices in the coming weeks. We will be working hard to make sure that high touch surfaces in our offices are cleaned regularly.
Please DO NOT come to our office if:
- You have visited or passed through any of the following regions in the last 14 days:
Cambodia, China (mainland), Hong Kong, Iran, Japan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Italy, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, or other “outbreak” areas.
- You have been in close contact with anyone who has visited any of the locations noted above within the last 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- You have experienced or been in contact with someone who has experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days (including fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, or difficulty breathing).
- Please don’t travel anywhere if someone in your home has a weakened immune system or is otherwise in a high risk group (for their protection).
- If you “late cancel” because of a health-related concern, we will NOT charge you a cancellation fee.
Telehealth: Some clients may be eligible to receive services via phone or a HIPAA compliant video platform. If this seems like an effective option for you, please consult with your therapist.
Contacting Your Therapist: Therapists are able to respond most quickly to email. General questions (ones that don’t require your therapist to answer) can be sent to:
You can also reach your therapist by calling their direct phone extension and leaving a message. All therapist emails and phone numbers are available on our website directories:
Crisis Text Line: CTL can be reached 24/7 from your cell phone by texting HOME to 741741.
Crisis Hot Line: (800) 762-0157
We are here if you have questions. We know that this can be a scary time and we are here to support you!