The Family Tree Program will pay the registration fees of eligible parents
The Family Tree program provides a number of prevention services to families. You can learn more about their other services by visiting this website. The program will pay for the registration fees for eligible parents to attend this workshop.
How do I know if I am eligible?
For this service, you are eligible if you have a child under 18 and that child has never been adjudicated in the courts.
How do I sign up?
1. You still have to use the paypal link and pay to reserve your spot. If you don’t show up to the workshop, that registration is still non-refundable.
2. Download this Registration Form and print it out.
3. Fill in all of the blanks
4. Go to the workshop. Don’t bring your child. We need their information because this is a prevention service for parents, but they don’t attend.
5. Bring the completed form to the workshop and give it to Rebekah.
6. Make sure you sign the sign in sheet so she can prove you were there.
7. Enjoy the workshop!
8. Sometime in the next week, we will bill the state for your fee and your paypal fee will be refunded back to your credit card.
Is this required?
No, if you want to pay for your own workshop, just return to that webpage and sign-up. This registration form is only if you want Family Tree to pay your fee.