For: Adults referred by the court following a theft offense
One Class – Four Hours
1. Participants will evaluate their decision making process
2. Participants will identify factors that prevent them from making good decisions, often related to impulse control and gratification.
3. Participants will increase awareness of their motivations.
4. Graduates will receive a certificate to return to the court.
Counseling Center of Lewisville
326 Edmonds Ln Suite 103
Lewisville, Texas 75067
Sunday 2 pm -6 pm
$60 per person
Advance Registration is Required and Non-Refundable
You have two options for registration.
2) confirm that she has received a “Department Referral” (the form that designates your “co-pay”) from your Probation Officer, AND
3) Arrange for payment of that co-pay.
- Pre-registration is required.
- No child-care is provided.
- Classes start on time.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
|GROUP FACILITATOR||EXT||E-MAIL ADDRESS|
|JESSICA NAERT LPC||EXT. 23||JNAERT@CCDCOUNSELING.COM|